FORUM

The 7th Jeju Forum for Peace and Prosperity reviewed these changes within historic context and highlight the future of Asia. The work of the forum was to pursue peace and common prosperity of the region on the basis of a sense of community. The interdependence and cultural fusion in Asia are surely contribute to the promotion of this sense of community. The issue of common prosperity was addressed and the potentiality of new growth on the basis of Asian entrepreneurship was explored. New growth engines, future of the IT industry, environmental conservation, sustainable management, financial cooperation, official development assistance, welfare expansion, city design, and the role of women are among the forum's topic.


Host: Jeju Special Self-Governing Province, International Peace Foundation, East Asia Foundation, JoongAng Ilbo 
Organizer: Jeju Peace Institute


TIME ORGANIZATION SESSION ROOM
09:00 ~ 10:20 [6-E] Capitalism 4.0: World Economy and Korean Companies
자본주의 4.0 시대를 맞은 한국경제와 기업의 과제
Diamond Hall A
[Korea Human Development Institute]

Moderator
KIM, Jin Hyun (Chairman, Committee for the Establishment of the National Museum of Korean Contemporary History)

Presenter
EUH, Yoon-Dae (Chairman & CEO, KB Financial Group Inc.)

Discussants
YUN, Chang-Hyun (President, Korea Institute of Finance)
MOON, Kook Hyun (President, New Paradigm Institute)

Rapporteur
CHO, Woo Jin (Professor, Tama University)

사회
김진현 (대한민국 역사박물관 건립위원장)

주제발표
어윤대 (KB 금융그룹 회장)

토론
윤창현 (금융연구원 원장)
문국현 (뉴패러다임인스티튜트 대표)

라포터
조우진 (다마대학교 교수)

The world pays attention to Korea since it has grown into one of the largest economies of the world from one of the least developed in the 1970s. Korea successfully hosted the G20 Summit meeting in 2010 and the World Nuclear Security Summit in 2012, and its export volume reached one trillion US dollars in 2011. Amid the global economic trend that has shaken the capitalist economic system, in which the 1% the wealthiest are being attacked by the remaining 99%, we will forecast the Korean economy and future of business enterprises that are undergoing the hardship of the great transformation period, from cold-blooded capitalism 3.0 to warm-hearted capitalism 4.0.

1970년대까지 세계 최하위의 경제빈국에서 2010년 G20 서울 정상회의 개최, 2011년 무역 1조 달러 달성, 2012년 세계 핵안보 정상회의 개최 등 대한민국은 세계의 주목을 받는 경제대국으로 성장했습니다. 한편 1%의 부자들이 99% 가난한 자들의 공격을 받는 세계경제의 트렌드 속에서 자본주의가 흔들리고 있는 가운데, 냉혹한 자본주의 3.0에서 따뜻한 자본주의 4.0시대로 대전환기를 맞아 시련을 겪고 있는 한국경제와 기업의 미래를 전망해 봅니다.


Speaker

목록